Occurrence of watery stool more than 3-4 times in a day is called diarrhea. Though people of every ages may be suffered from it, it mainly suffers children. It is not caused by single agent. Various agents bacteria like Gartner Bacillus, E. coli etc. can cause it.They enter into our stomach through faeco-oral route with dirty water, fly infested food and hand.
Symptoms of Diarrhea
When we suffer from this disease following symptoms can be seen.
- Abdominal pain and watery stool more than 3-4 times per day.
- Dehydration due to loss of water from body.
- Dryness in mouth and frequent thirst.
- Sunken eyes.
- Wrinkled skin.
- Muscles of hand and leg become very weak and start to cramp.
- Sunken head in neo-natal baby.